That's My Boy Trailer Song Shots Featuring Lil Jon by LMFAO.

How fun!! This movie actors are My favorite actors. They are so fun and good actors.
I think It has a good scenario. If I can go to a movie, I want to go to this movie.

Adam Sandler is a popular actor, scenario writer, movie producer and musician. he is also so fun and looks good. Andy Samberg looks very nice!! He is so cute!! And, You know what? He is nice rapper. HaHa... And, He has a funny video with Justin Timberake and Beyonce.


That's My Boy (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song listing:
01. Shots Featuring Lil Jon by LMFAO
02. I'm A Man by The Blue Van

Awesome Summer song!! I really like this trailer songs. songs matches trailers music perfectly. The first song is "Shots" by LMFAO, the second is "I'm A Man" by The Blue Van. I love it. no words can describe.


Song: Shots Featuring Lil Jon by LMFAO
Released: October 13, 2009 (From the album Party Rock)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: I'm A Man by The Blue Van
Released: October 27, 2008 (From the Album Man Up)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

While still in his teens, Donny (Adam Sandler) fathered a son, Todd (Andy Samberg), and raised him as a single parent up until Todd's 18th birthday. In theaters June 15, 2012. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter