Type Books Joy of Books Commercial Song Awakenings by Grayson Matthews.

Wow. This is quite amazing. This Type Books video is so captivating. It's beautiful. I love it so much. This is just a lovely video. music matches commercial perfectly. Best Type Books ad ever! The music is "Awakenings" by Grayson Matthews.


Type Books: Joy of Books Commercial
Song: Awakenings by Grayson Matthews

How great!! I love this music with this commercial. I love Books and music.
So, I love this combination. And, This sound is very dreamlike. So, I watch the movie "Harry Potter" series. This music sounds "Minor" music. I like "Minor" music, too.
This commercial is really wonderful. I want to know producer for this commercial.


Song: Awakenings by Grayson Matthews
Release: January 12, 2012 (From the Album Awakenings)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter