Verizon FiOS Speed Flight Commercial Song Freak You by Blackburner.

Is it a real activity?? Wow!! That's awesome!! I want to try on
But, I can't. Because It looks very dangerous. By the way, If I had a chance about it, I would try it.

More, I don't need a car with oil. That's very awesome. I want to fly the sky. Also, I've seen this suit on movie. Hmmmmm......But, I don't remember the title about the movie. Mission Impossible 3...? I don't know. Anyway, It's very interesting. If you know, let me know the title of movie.

And, Verison FiOS is much faster than other goods at this commercial. I expect it. Because It is possible that you can see TV with SNS. For example, Twitter and Face book.


verizon: FiOS Speed Flight Commercial
Song: Freak You by Blackburner

A revolution in Internet speed is here! To celebrate, experience fast like never before with a 10,000 foot plunge from a mountain peak. Learn more

It's unbelievable. Nice special effects. ALL 100% CGI. This was real. real, except for the last shot. check it! nice work matt! Click here to check it out.

It is such a great song. The song is "Freak You" by Blackburner. awesome song.
It matches this flying suit for FiOS at commercial. So nice music. And, good playing.


Song: Freak You by Blackburner
Release: March 13, 2012 (From the Album Seventy Dubstep - Electronic Essentials)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter