Google Chrome Lady Gaga Commercial Song The Edge Of Glory by Lady Gaga.

My favorite Google Chrome commercial of all time. It's so well made and so inspiring. Absolutely beautiful! And, Thumbs up if you saw the guy playing a guitar with one hand.

Truly amazing song. The song is "The Edge Of Glory" by Lady Gaga. I think this is the best song she's ever done. Seriously. This is pure musical magic. She is having so much fun in this Music video, and you can tell during the sax part. That's why I love it so much.


Google Chrome: Lady Gaga Commercial
Song: The Edge Of Glory by Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga builds one of the world's largest fan bases by using the web to talk directly and openly to her community.

She is very talented and smart. She is very good singer for this period.
And, I don't think Lady Gaga matches Google chrome commercial very well.
Good matching with her song and good example for Chrome.


Lyrics used in the commercial
There ain't no reason you and me should be alone
Tonight yeah baby Tonight yeah baby
And I got a reason that you're who should take me home tonight Tonight
I need a man that thinks it's right when it's so wrong
Tonight yeah baby Tonight yeah baby
Right on the limits where we know we both belong tonight

It's hard to feel the rush, to brush the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to to the edge with you
Where we can both fall far in love... ...

Music video by Lady Gaga performing The Edge Of Glory. From the album Born This Way. (C) 2011 Streamline/Kon Live/Interscope.


Song: The Edge Of Glory by Lady Gaga
Released: May 9, 2011 (From the album Born This Way)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter