Volvo V40 A different journey Commercial Song Little Notes by Ben Hartley.

Wow, How great! Since I I was young, I have loved Volvo. Because I heard this car is the most strong in the world. These days, I don't hear any word for one. But, I still like Volvo's. When you see this commercial.

You feel like waiting a movie. I like the motive that the man picks a coin up. It looks very romantic and nice.


Volvo V40: A different journey Commercial
Song: Little Notes by Ben Hartley

Great song. This song is so brilliant.. no words can describe. Song matches commercial perfectly. Best Volvo commercial ever! The song is "Little Notes" by Ben Hartley. This song is so brilliant.. like this song. Great voice. and Happiness is beautiful.


Song: Little Notes by Ben Hartley
Release: August 7, 2010 (From the Album Friends, Lovers and Home)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter