HTC One X - Run TV Commercial Song Feel So Close by Calvin Harris.

Wow, How wonderful. If you have the smart phone, You know that it has trouble for batteries
When I listen to the music with exercising, My phone has almost a half batteries. It's very shocking. So, I have been taking a USB for charger. But, HTC shows no stress for batteries when I saw this commercial. The song is "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris. This is one of my favorite songs.


AT&T: HTC One X - Run TV Commercial
Song: Feel So Close by Calvin Harris

The musically enhanced HTC One™ X with built-in Beats Audio. Only from AT&T.

Oh my god~ Do you know that? Calvin Harris is very handsome. Only me thinking about that?
He has nice voice, too. And, This song : Feel so Close is his single album music. And This song sounds like Electronic with Pop. It's very interesting for me.


Lyrics used in the commercial
I feel so close to you right now
It’s a force feel
And there’s no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now... ...

Music video by Calvin Harris performing Feel So Close. (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited.


Song: Feel So Close by Calvin Harris
Released: 19 August 2011
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter