Won't Back Down Trailer Song Who You Are by Jessie J.

Looks like its gonna be an amazing movie. this is an inspiring story and looks like a good movie. So many amazing movies this year, I just can't handle them all. This songs is really great! The first song is Who You Are by Jessie J, the second is What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson.


Won't Back Down (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song listing:
01. Who You Are by Jessie J
02. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson

I like Kelly Clarkson. She was a winner for American Idol at first season. More, I like her song "since U been gone" best. She is amazing singer ever. And This song "Strong" is very matching for Won;t Back Down on Movie. Jessie J is so good singer, too. But I've never heard her song. I'm very sorry. But she has so nice voice and I'm looking forward to watching her sing from now on.

Two determined mothers­, one a teacher, look to transform their children's failing inner city school. Facing a powerful and entrenched bureaucracy, they risk everything to make a difference in the education and future of their children. In theaters September 28, 2012. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Background Music

Music video by Jessie J performing Who You Are. From the Album Who You Are. (C) 2011 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.


Song: Who You Are by Jessie J
Released:13 November 2011 (From the Album Who You Are)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Lyrics used in the commercial
You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone... ...

Music video by Kelly Clarkson performing Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You). From the Album Stronger. (C) 2011 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.


Song: What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson
Release: October 21, 2011 (From the Album Stronger)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter