Taco Bell Nacho Superstar Commercial Song Morning Thought by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.

I love Taco Bell. I like eating Mexican food. And I've been Taco bell in my country.
It's amazing. I want to eat the Nacho with cheese At Taco bell. But Here is at night.
I'm hungry and I love eating delicious food. How about you?
Let's go to Taco bell at next morning.


Taco Bell: Nacho Superstar Commercial
Song: Morning Thought by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.

It's really Taco Bell Commercial funny. it is such a great song. best music I've heard in a long time. This song is really great! The song is "Morning Thought" by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.. This song is really good. but worst band name ever. :D

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. is an American indie-pop band consisting of Mike Higgins, Joshua Epstein, Daniel Zott. Band good Vibes had some epic music. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Background Music

Music video by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. performing Morning Thought (Audio). From the Album It's A Corporate World. (C) 2011 Warner Music Group (WMG).


Song: Morning Thought by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Release: April 8, 2011 (From the Album It's A Corporate World)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter