HP Make it Matter Commercial Song Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi

Very amazing commercial for me. Also, I do love piano music. So, It is very interesting for me to listen the music with this commercial. Also, I feel that The pianist has nice impression. In addition, I love the story into this commercial. I think "The power of people" is very nice word for our life. Never do I forget this one.


HP: Make it Matter Commercial
Song: Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi

A song that played in this commercial is "Divenire" by Italian composer Ludovico Einaudi, which came out on November 7, 2006. You can download the song from Amazon. and they used the same song for a P&G ad.... Learn more


Song: Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi
Released: February 19, 2007
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter