Powerade Olympics Power Through Commercial Song Requiem For My Friend by Zbigniew Preisner.

This advert is amazing! this is probably one of the most inspiring things out there. Best commercial I've ever seen by far. but The Canadian version is so much better, the narrator is at a whole nuva level. Canada gets Al Pacino's voice... If you don't believe me, go and check it.


Powerade" Olympics Power Through Commercial
Song: Requiem For My Friend by Zbigniew Preisner

At some point in their sporting journey, every athlete hits a wall. Powerade encourages and enables athletes to Power Through the toughest moments on their journey to achieve their sporting ambitions. Powerade, Power Through (Canadian version )

A song that played in this commercial is "Requiem For My Friend" by Polish film score composer Zbigniew Preisner, which came out on May 16, 2011. On Bandcamp you can listen to a whole record before buying anything. Learn more


Song: Requiem For My Friend by Zbigniew Preisner
Released: May 16, 2011
Buy the song on Bandcamp here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter