Life Of Pi Trailer Song Prologue: Birth by Audiomachine.

It looks very interesting and nice if you like watching movie. There is a very nice back ground  in this trailer. And It looks very touching with a Tiger. Also, I've heard this movie. But, I've never seen this movie. While watching this trailer, I also want to watch this movie. In addition, This music for this movie is good to me. Very beautiful video with wonderful music. I think That's why we watch the movie.


Life Of Pi (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: Prologue: Birth by Audiomachine

A song that played in this Trailer is "Prologue: Birth" by Audiomachine, which came out on July 10, 2012. You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Prologue: Birth by Audiomachine
Release: July 10, 2012 (From the Album Epica)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter