Middle of Nowhere Trailer Song Perfect Darkness by Fink.

These days, We can meet a lot movies when I've seen. This movie seems to be also very attractive for me. I wonder this movie because of the actress in this trailer. Who's the man with her? And Why is her friend angry? I definitely think the reason for her behavior. In addition, This song sounds very sad. So, I have much more wondering for this movie. I think It looks like a very beautiful movie.


Middle of Nowhere (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: Perfect Darkness by Fink

A song that played in this Trailer is "Perfect Darkness" by British musician Fink, which came out on June 13, 2011. and it is his fifth album "Perfect Darkness". You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Perfect Darkness by Fink
Released: June 13, 2011 (From the Album Perfect Darkness)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter