adidas Originals 2NE1 Edit Commercial Song I Am The Best by 2NE1.

They are my favorite Korean singer girl group "2NE1" In addition, They are friend with Jeremy Scott. So, I think They make an appearance for Adidas and Jeremy Scott. In Tokyo, They dance very excitingly with their song "Naega Jaeil Jal Na Ga" in Korean. This song is very famous in Korea. And A lot people like it. Very Exciting and interesting commercial for Adidas.


adidas Originals: 2NE1 Edit Commercial
Song: I Am The Best by 2NE1

The new spot features 2NE1 representing their crew in Tokyo, Japan.
A song that played in this commercial is "I Am The Best" by 2NE1, which came out on July 28, 2011. You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata... ...

Official music video by 2NE1 performing I Am The Best (Live). Copyrightⓒ2011 SBS Contents Hub Co.,Ltd. & YG Entertainment Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.


Song: I Am The Best by 2NE1
Release: July 28, 2011 (From the Album 2nd Mini Album)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter