GAP The Avett Brothers Commercial Song Live And Die by The Avett Brothers.

Playing Guitars and singing makes us very happy. GAP makes so good commercial with playing the Guitar. In addition, So, I think that It is shorter that other commercials. But, Not short, Not long. I feel that this commercial has very bright and fresh feeling and nice mood. Most of all, The singers looks sensible by GAP. Their styling is very attractive for me.


GAP: The Avett Brothers Commercial
Song: Live And Die by The Avett Brothers

The Avett Brothers sing with heart and soul. Check out how they shine in our latest film for our Fall 2012 "Icons Redefined" campaign.
A song that played in this commercial is "Live And Die" by The Avett Brothers, which came out on September 11, 2012. You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
You and I where the same
Live and die we're the same
You rejoice I complain
You and I where the same
Lie and die we're the same
Hear my voice know my name
You and I... ...

Official Music video by The Avett Brothers performing Live And Die (Lyric Video). (C) 2012 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.


Song: Live And Die by The Avett Brothers
Release: September 11, 2012 (From the Album The Carpenter)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter