Corcoran Karaoke Electric Chair Commercial Song Oh Happy Day by Edwin Hawkins Singers.

It's never too late to show your talent. It's nice word for us lately. When We think about being late, Shall we show my friends our hidden talent about singing in Corcoran Karaoke? Or, If you had a situation as a not good, You could put your stress aside with your friends.



Corcoran Karaoke: Electric Chair Commercial
Song: Oh Happy Day by Edwin Hawkins Singers

This song is very famous for showing a movie "Sister acts2" More, I love to listen to the song with singing. So, This situation is scaring, But, I sing a song when I was watching this commerical. Very nice melodies with easy Lyrics for touching my hearts. And, The original was done by "Edwin Hawkins Singers".


Song: Oh Happy Day by Edwin Hawkins Singers
Released: 1967 (From the album Let Us Go Into the House of the Lord)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter