Verizon 4G LTE Big Day Commercial Song I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow.

These days, 4G LTE seems to be very good in our life. And, More and More people use it. So, When I see this commercial for Verizon: 4G LTE, I think The old also use it usefully. More, I think I must exercise for my health, too. Cheerful music with 4G LTE for story of Daughter's wedding. It's very good situation.


Verizon: 4G LTE Big Day Commercial
Song: I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow

The song is "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow. i love this song! I could hear it all day. but, this song was used in the too many Verizon Commercial. The original was done by "The Strangeloves". You should listen to this.


Song: I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow (Bow Wow Wow version)
Released: 1982 (From the album The Last of the Mohicans)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: I Want Candy by The Strangeloves (Original Version)
Released: 1965 (From the album I Want Candy)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter