Nike World Basketball Festival Brixton Commercial Song Are You Not Entertained by Dot Rotten.

Still fency with basket ball players for American. More, NIKE is still nice to match for American Basketball. They have a shoot for Dunk with nice Gesture about basketball.
Furthermore, Hip Hop also matches at basketball with NIKE. All of them in this commercial are so good movements with NIKE.


Nike: World Basketball Festival Brixton Commercial
Song: Are You Not Entertained by Dot Rotten



Lyrics used in the commercial
Everybody make noise and scream out
We ain’t like the dead, it’s for scream out
And act like your in pain, furthermore act like your insane.
Everybody scream

O Lord
I don’t know if you know why I’m here but you need to know that I stand here with a purpose
I came to rock the crowd
And make everybody scream out loud
My aim is to work it
Are you not entertained If my act truly stinks than I’m meant to change
I’m R-O-T-T-E-N do I need to say it again... ...

Music video by Dot Rotten performing Are You Not Entertained. From the album Voices In My Head. (C) 2011 Mercury Records Limited.


Song: Are You Not Entertained by Dot Rotten
Released: March 4, 2012 (From the album Voices In My Head)
Buy the song on itunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter