Samsung Series 9 Notebook - Reach for the Sky Commercial Song Wanna Die for You Featuring Diane Charlemagne by Netsky.

When I saw this commercial at the first time, I thought  the movie " I.Robot" And, The music is so gorgeous matching for this commercial and narrator's voice. I want to get one, Samsung series 9 Notebook. By the way, I like the piano sounds with drum rhythm. At the first part in this music is so nice for me, opening the computer.


Samsung Series 9 Notebook: Reach for the Sky Commercial
Song: Wanna Die for You Featuring Diane Charlemagne by Netsky

Great song. The song is "Wanna Die for You" Featuring Diane Charlemagne by Netsky. This is so amazing. The high pitched beat and the drop are amazing. But too short. This song is really good. You should listen to this. You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Wanna Die for You Featuring Diane Charlemagne by Netsky
Release: June 25, 2012 (From the Album 2)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter