The Tall Man Trailer Commercial Song Hold My Eyes by Velvet Ears.

The Tall Man (2012 Movie) - It's about American mistery horror thriller. So, I was surprised when i saw at the first time. Also, Song is so scaring with the scene. But, More and more I see this trailer,  I feel sad. If I were a mother, I would be so sad and crazy when I had a situation like this one. But, I think this movie is well made work.


The Tall Man (2012 Movie) Trailer Commercial
Song: Hold My Eyes by Velvet Ears

The name of the song at the end of The Tall Man trailer is "Hold My Eyes" by Velvet Ears. I really like this trailer songs. This song is so brilliant.. On Soundcloud you can listen to a whole record before buying anything. Learn more


Song: Hold My Eyes by Velvet Ears
Release: 2011
Buy the song on Soundcloud here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter