Nike Magic Soccer Night Commercial Song Original soundtrack performed by Robert Litton.

Wow~ Those models have good passion. I envy them. If I have this situation, I may not go out.
The old are amazing . Exactly, Soccer is very attractive for me... how about you? Also, I think Adidas is more famous than Nike for soccer Instead Nike is more famous than Adidas for Basket ball. Do you agree with me? When I wee this commercial, Nike has a greedy about soccer. Because We are also watching soccer game for Euro 2012, too. You don't? So, Try seeing it. How interesting!


Nike: Magic Soccer Night Commercial
Song: Original soundtrack performed by Robert Litton

What do old men really do at night?

Very funny situation. But, I envy them. Because They are in the ground and They looks so Happy with NIKE. And, Robert Litten has very talented. This soundtrack is very matched for this commercial and situation. Very nice music.



I love it. Wonderful Nike ad. This music is so brilliant.. The background music is a song specially composed for this commercial. The music is made exclusively for these commercials, and cannot be bought.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter