Omega London 2012 Start Me Up TV Commercial Song Start Me Up by The Rolling Stones.

Great Omega commercial and makes me want the London 2012 Olympic to start right now. Awesome! this is actually making me look forward to the London 2012 Olympics. I think this is a great song... The song is "Start Me Up" by The Rolling Stones. it is such a great song. Probably one of the best 80's songs ever.


Omega: London 2012 Start Me Up TV Commercial
Song: Start Me Up by The Rolling Stones

Rolling stones' music is amazing. Their playing is awesome and singer is great, too.
If I lived with this band, I would go to concert for this band. But I have no chance to go to concert. It's a pity. But I can hear this music with internet. So, I'm very happy.

In 2012, London will host the Olympic Games for the third time, the only city to do so. When the last Olympic Games took place in London in 1948, Omega was there as Official Timekeeper. We are looking forward to returning to the city where, for the 25th time, we will assume our Olympic timekeeping role. Learn more


Song: Start Me Up by The Rolling Stones
Released: August 14, 1981 (From the album Tattoo You)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter