The Hottest @Abercrombie & Fitch Guys Commercial Song Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.

Abercrombie is very famous brand and My favorite thing, too.
This commercial shows no wearing men. As you watch this commercial hotter and hotter. I find most of them really attractive. But It has cheerful tunes with nimble movement for this commercial.


The Hottest @Abercrombie & Fitch Guys Commercial
Song: Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

The girl singing this has a really nice voice. And the song is really catchy too. The song is "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. This song stays in your mind forever. The most amazing song i ever heard And i like this song.


Lyrics used in the commercial
I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
and now you're in my way

I trade my soul for a wish
pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this
but now you're in my way

Your stare was holdin Ripped jeans, skin was showin
Hot night wind was blowin
Where you think you're going baby... ...

Music video by Carly Rae Jepsen performing Call Me Maybe. From the album Curiosity. (C) 2011 604 Records Inc.


Song: Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
Released: September 20, 2011 (From the album Curiosity)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter